Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Conquest - Fall 2013 - Understanding complications in the midst of complexity | MD Anderson Cancer Center

My department was featured in a write up by our in house magazine that is shared with patients, staff, visitors, and donors.  This article is about the clinical program I was hired to create in 2004.  The fall of 2014 marks the tenth year for the Internal Medicine Perioperative Assessment Center. To my knowledge, I run the only dedicated perioperative medicine in a comprehensive cancer center in the world. I am grateful to my fellow staff and colleagues at UT MD Anderson for allowing me to explore and build a career that has made a difference in the lives of patients with cancer. 

Conquest - Fall 2013 - Understanding complications in the midst of complexity | MD Anderson Cancer Center

Photos from the photo shoot shot by Wyatt McSpadden:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment